Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009! (and TT #5)


Happy new year to all readers! Let's have another amazing year of love, happiness, health, prosperity, friendship, and of course, good BOOKS!!


And because it's Thursday, here's my TT #5: 13 Things to be grateful for in 2008!

1. My book blog has been revived!

2. I've had a great year of reading and discovering new books and authors.

3. I've learned so much from the books I read.

4. I've got enough books to sustain me, and many great 'suppliers' too.

5. I get free books for review.

6. Bookmoochers and Bookcrossers are such wonderful and generous people.

7. I've met many wonderful book bloggers.

8. Who've also supplied me with endless wonderful book recommendations.

9. And great reviews for books I want to read.

10. I started an online monthly real-time book chat because I was unable to find a real-life reading group in my area.

11. I ended up finding a real-life reading group anyway, and we're meeting up for our first book discussion on January 10th!

12. And the book chats are going great too, with 10 participants signing up so far for the first ever book chat (Water for Elephants)!

13. I am so happy and thankful to be a part of this wonderful blogging community.


My other TT is here, it's for 13 things my SO and I have achieved in 2008. =)

Unfortunately, Beth and Carol have stopped the official Thursday Thirteen, Carol's granddaughter has been recently diagnosed with leukemia. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

I've decided I'd go on with TT anyway, and anyone who wants to is welcome to join me. Leave your links with Mister Linky below if you're playing, and remember to leave a comment too. Happy New Year and Happy TT!



0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates