Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Twilight by Stephanie Meyer : TT #19

image

 

I’ve just finished reading Twilight by

Stephanie Meyer, and I’m too lazy to write a proper review, so here’s my review in a TT! =)

 

 

 

1. I thought the book was much, much, better than the movie. The movie was quite ridiculous, but the book wasn’t bad at all.

 

2. I ordered the book before I watched the movie, but I watched the movie before the book arrived.

 

3. It’s really good l had already ordered the book, or I wouldn’t have bothered to read the book at all after watching the really bad movie.

 

4. If I was Stephanie Meyer, I would be really angry at the way they destroyed the story in the movie.

 

5. Honestly, I think the movie might have hurt the sales of her books, as I really wouldn’t have bought her book if I had watched the movie before I ordered it.

 

6. I’m glad I did read the book though, because I really enjoyed it, and I think Edward Cullen would make a wonderful vampire boyfriend!

 

7. I really like the whole vampire family too, I think it would be really cool to have a family like that.

 

8. I especially love the baseball scene, both in the movie and in the book. It was the best part.

 

9. I am really envious of Bella. Why must she be the one with the special smell? =P

 

10. I would definitely want to be a vampire too, if my boyfriend and soul mate was one.

 

11. I wonder what’s going to happen next in the other books in the series, I want to know what happens next with Bella and Edward!

 

12. I had hoped that I would find the book as ridiculous as the movie, because it would’ve saved me some money if I didn’t need to buy the rest of the books in the series!

 

13. Although I haven’t read the other books yet, I’m pretty sure the Twilight saga is going to be one of my favorite vampire stories!




0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates