Friday, November 21, 2008

Book on your Left Meme!

I got tagged by Jo-Jo, who got tagged by Jessica, who got tagged by Wendi, who got tagged by AusJenny, who got tagged by Wyn who started this meme!!

Whew! This is fun already and I haven't even started! Thanks so much for tagging me, Jo-Jo!

Ok, here it is:

1. What book is on the left hand side of your computer or closest to the left hand side?

Singer from the Sea by Sheri S. Tepper

2. Are you reviewing it, is it your favourite, or is it there for some other reason and specify.
Well, I haven't started reading it yet, but I'm planning to read it soon. My first book by Sheri S. Tepper was Beauty, which I loved and I thought was amazing! Then I read Grass, which I also loved and reviewed here. So Sheri S. Tepper has become a favorite author of mine, and I bought this book, and another, The Visitor, both of which I haven't read yet. I'm planning to read this one soon, and I'm sure I'll love it too. =)

3. Go to page 38 and write down from the 2nd paragraph, the first 4 sentences.

'They were not looking at the Marshal, who was his usual impeccably
dress-uniformed self, the black of his bemedaled and gold-braided jacket serving for proper setting for his long, vertically grooved face, each set of grooves delineating one small fold beneath his chin. The man everyone was staring at was beside him, and Genevieve was staring too.

"Oh, my," she said to herself. "Oh, my." She almost started to applaud the casting before realizing he was not an actor but a real person.'

4. Tag 4 friends and pass them this avatar.
Beth F. @ Beth Fish Reads
Gautami @ Reading Room

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates