Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Why I Missed Last Week's TT: TT #16

I missed last week's Thursday 13, but I had very, very good reasons for it! Really! In fact, I have 13! (Actually, more than 13, but we'll stick to 13...=D)

 

13 Reasons why I missed last week's TT:

 

1. Lone and I had our pre-wedding photo shoot (it's a cultural thing) last Thursday, and it was really exhausting, but great fun! We didn't even have the time to eat lunch, and went hungry the whole day until we finished at 7pm.

 

2. Before Thursday, we were busy shopping for props and coming up with ideas for the shoot, so that we wouldn't have a photo shoot that looked exactly the same like the millions of other couples who have pre-wedding photo shoots.

 

3. We had to go to a few different places, because we couldn't find a witch's hat, and we couldn't decide on the type of masks we wanted.

 

4. We found a couple of really simple but cool masks in the end, but I had to crochet a witch's hat on my own because we couldn't find one, and we ended up not even using the hat in our shoot.

 

5. I couldn't come up with an idea for a short and easy TT, so I thought I'd just miss it for one week.

 

6. I'm actually still busy trying to catch up with all the things I missed last week, for studies and etc, that's why I'm cheating with a short and easy TT this week too.

 

7. On Sunday, we got to see the pictures we took for the photo shoot in digital format, and they were great! They're not ready for the public yet, and they won't be for about a month, because our photographer has to go to Europe for another photo shoot and will only be back a month later. But I promise I'll show them off when they're ready! (As if you could stop me! LOL!)

 

8. We also had to prepare for a last minute gig last Sunday, we had only a week to prepare for it, learning new songs and such, which wouldn't have been difficult if it didn't just happen that we had that photo shoot thing going on too.

 

9. It was a great show though, and we had fun, and I'd do it again in a minute.

 

10. The funny thing was, all through the week, the gig held more importance to me than our pre-wedding photo shoot. But then again, it's not funny if you know me, and in fact, Lone and I haven't even begun our wedding preparations yet. We're both not really into the whole 'our friends and family expects it of you' thing, but what can you do...

 

11. So we decided, if we had to do it just because everyone else is doing it and everyone expects us to do it, fine, we'll do it. But we'll do it our way.

 

12. Not to mention, last week was very stressful in more ways than one, because of some drama and problems with some people in my life whom I won't mention.

 

13. I'd love nothing more than to complain about them until I'm satisfied, but people who read my blog know people who know them, etc. and I don't want more drama because of that.

 

It was a really, really, extremely busy week! And I'm still trying to catch up on a lot of things. Hopefully things will get back to normal soon!




0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates