Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Well-Seasoned Reader Challenge

The Well-Seasoned Reader Challenge runs from Jan 1 until March 31, 2009.

 

The goal is to read three(3) books that:

 

have a food name in the title / be about cooking/eating / have a place name in
the title / be about one (or more) person's travel experience / be about a
specific culture / be by an author whose ethnicity is other than your own

 

More information and sign-ups here.

 

My books:

 

image

 

1. The Antioxidant Miracle by Lester Packer, PH.D. & Carol Colman (2/25/09)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

image

 

 

 

 

2. Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser (2/27/09)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I didn't manage to finish three books in the above mentioned criteria, except I've read plenty by authors whose ethnicity are different from my own. Since almost every book I read is by authors who are different ethnically from me, I decided that I wouldn't include that in my personal challenge.

 

So I failed this challenge. =( But I'll do better next time! =)

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates