Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays: March 31 2009

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

My Teaser:

 

 image

   




"I was up on my knees, halfway to my feet, and scrambling for the door before I finished thinking this, even though I knew you couldn't run away from a vampire. I had forgotten that I was chained to the wall." ~p. 26,

Robin McKinley's Sunshine






 

I had forgotten I had this book, I'd bought it so long ago, but if I knew it was this good, I wouldn't have waited so long to read it!

 

This is about Sunshine, who went to the lake one day for a walk. She was captured by a group of vampires, and brought to a house in the woods. Chained and unable to escape, they left her as a bait for another vampire, their gang leader's enemy.

 

As the night wore on, and the vampire still hasn't killed her, even though he looked emaciated and was very hungry, she found out that he needed her help more than she realized.

 

All I can say it, what an amazing book! I loved it! And it's another book to add to my favorite list. 


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your 2 Teasers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!



0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates