Wednesday, March 04, 2009

TT #14 : Reading Girls

This week's TT idea came up because I was thinking about my childhood reading memories and how I spent hours and hours reading.

 

Reading is such a big part of my life, but of course, no one ever took a picture of me when I was reading to capture the memory. Or perhaps it was because I was always asked to put the book down whenever someone wanted to take a picture.

 

But it gave me the idea of looking for pictures of girls reading.

 

Originally, I wanted real photos of real little girls reading, but then I found these, and there were so many which I liked that I just thought I'd share.

 

So here are 13 pictures of reading girls! Enjoy!

 

image

image

 

image

image

 

image 

image

image
 

 

image 

image

image

 

image

 

image

image

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates