Saturday, January 10, 2009

My First Award!

image

Jo-Jo from Jo-Jo Loves to Read has given me my first award!

 

I'm so honored and excited because this is the first award I'd ever gotten and I never thought my blog was good enough to ever get one!

 

Thank you so much, Jo-Jo! =)

 

This is a “meme” award, so it gets passed on.

 

The rules for passing it on are:

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded the blog to you.

3. Award up to ten other blogs.

4. Add links to the blogs you award onto your blog.

5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.

 

My awardees are:

 

Ms. Ulat Buku from Ulat Buku in the City

 

Nicholas from A Gentleman's Domain

 

and I was going to award it to J. Kaye from J. Kaye's Book Blog too, but I see she's already received it from a whole list of people!! Well, add me to the list of people who love her blog!

 

ETA: February 4th, avisannschild from She Reads and Reads has also given me this award! Thank you so much, avisannschild! I am honored!

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates