Friday, January 09, 2009

Chunkster Challenge 2009

chunkster2

Why do I do this to myself?!

 

This challenge is to read fat books! For more info, go here.

 

The thing is, I'd probably be reading fat books anyway, because I love fat books, with small fonts, and lots and lots of pages. *bliss*

 

So, I might as well join the challenge. =)

 

I'm taking the 3rd option:

 

Mor-book-ly Obese - This is for the truly out of control chunkster. For this level of challenge you must commit to 6 or more chunksters OR three tomes of 750 pages or more. You know you want to.....go on and give in to your cravings.

 

Yes, yes! I want to! I can't help it! 2009 is gonna be a fat, fat, fat year! =)

 

I’ve got more than 6, and I’ve got 2 books that exceed 750 pages, so I think I’ve completed this challenge with flying colors! Though I’ve finished this challenge, I’ll keep on listing the chunksters I read, just to keep track. =)

 

Here are the books I've read:

 

1. Wicked by Gregory Maguire - 519 pages

2. Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley - 884 pages

3. The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson – 465 pages

4. The Omnivore’s Dilemma by Michael Pollan  – 464 pages

5. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak – 576 pages

6. The Host by Stephenie Meyer – 528 pages

7. The Stand by Stephen King – 1142 pages

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates