Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Random Things TT #31

13 Random Things about me:

  1. I love spicy food. Love, love, love it!! Even though I don’t exactly have a high tolerance for it, but I love a little bit of it in my food whenever possible!
  2. When I was a teenager, I wanted to marry Christopher Pike, who was my favorite author at the time.
  3. Now I want to marry Bon Jovi, because I think he’s such a wonderful person. Saw him on Oprah a while ago, love him! Also, I’ve never seen Christopher Pike in person…
  4. Once, when I was I think 12 years old and on a two-week school break, I read 7 books (YA books) a day, every day, for the whole two weeks!
  5. I think the best song to make love to is Def Leppard’s Hysteria. I think it’s really sexy. I think a lot of Def Leppard’s songs are sexy.
  6. I can read palms! My father studied palmistry with a master when he was young, and he taught me a little. I’m a little out of practice now, but I used to be really accurate.
  7. My favorite fantasy art is Jonathon Bowser’s Goddess Art, his artwork is amazing! I’d love to see more art like his, but haven’t found any others to my liking yet.
  8. I once paid for a full year’s membership at the gym. I only went twice.
  9. The only trophies I’d ever won in my life was for singing. That doesn’t mean I’m any good at it, it’s just that I’m really lousy at everything else.
  10. My favorite online forum is at Bookcrossing.com. It’s also my favorite book site.
  11. I made a promise to myself when I was younger, that I would never get into a relationship with artistic musician types, because most of the musicians I knew at the time were always over-sensitive. I ended up marrying an artistic musician type. =P
  12. I’m terrified of flying animals! The usual disgusting-looking insects, but also butterflies and birds! I’m afraid they’ll fly at me!
  13. When I was only 3 or 4 years old, I fell and hit my head on a grill. I had to have stitches, and now there’s a small bald spot at the back of my head (luckily not visible).

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates