Wednesday, November 18, 2009

13 More Random Stuff about Me TT #33

  1. The first concert I ever remember going to was Debbie Gibson’s Electric Youth tour. I was really, really, really, young.
  2. I hate the smell of smoke from cigarettes and cigars, but funnily enough, I love the smell of tobacco.
  3. My favorite perfume/cologne is Polo Sport for men. I get a little high if I smell it on a man. =)
  4. One of my favorite memories as a child is of my mum making pancakes for us in the mornings. I loved those pancakes…
  5. I’ve never understood why people would be afraid of the dentist. I’ve never been afraid of going to the dentist in my whole life. Everything I’ve gotten done has always been relatively pain-free.
  6. I had my first “boyfriend” when I was 10 years old. He was my best friend, and we had crushes on each other. It was really sweet, but then we parted on bad terms, immature kids that we were, and I still miss him now.
  7. My first ever performance in public was when I was 4 years old. I sang a children’s song on stage at my father’s restaurant at the time, and got the whole crowd clapping and singing along with me. If only it was as easy now. =P
  8. I don’t like long fingernails because they get in the way, but I’m too lazy to trim them every week, so they end up looking untidy. Once, I went for a manicure just because I was too lazy to cut my nails myself for an interview the next day.
  9. I love eating fries dipped in ice cream. Some of my friends think it’s gross, I have no idea why!
  10. I love going outside after a heavy rainstorm and smelling the fresh air and looking at the beautiful sky. It makes me smile because it reminds me that the best things in life are free.
  11. I’m Chinese, but I can’t hold chopsticks the right way. =P
  12. Oh yeah, I can’t really speak and read Chinese either, though I’m learning. Really slow.
  13. I kinda like doing TTs about random stuff about me. Shows you how narcissistic I really am. =D

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates