Monday, May 18, 2009

Dry Spell

I can’t believe it!

 

It’s already the 19th of May, and I’ve only finished 3 books this month??!!

 

I’ve got about 12 days left for reading, but somehow I think I may only achieve at most 2 more books before the next month.

 

Not to mention that I’ve got some assignments that are way past due to work on too. Yikes!

 

To be fair, I’ve been at a seminar since last Thursday evening until Sunday night, and spent Monday recuperating from it.

 

It’s time to start work, or god knows when I’ll ever do it.

 

Hopefully, I’ll be able to work in record time and get things done fast, so I can read and blog more, but if I’m not here the next couple of weeks, you’ll know why. =/

 

But then again, I could never stay away from books. I’ll probably sneak in a couple every now and then in between work, so watch this spot! =)

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates