Wednesday, February 25, 2009

TT #13 : My 13 TT Posts!

image

 

Well, since this is my 13th TT, I thought I should do a TT about my TTs! Just, you know, because it's appropriate.

 

And also because I'm lazy... *g*

 

So.... 13 TT posts!

 

1. 13 Things about Honesty in Reviewing Books - My first TT was a combined post with Booking Through Thursday's meme question, and was about honesty and reviewing books. It was my first time participating, and I had so much fun visiting everyone's TTs!

 

2. 13 Books I bought from Amazon in 2008 - It was interesting seeing what how varied my book buying was, although I didn't buy them all for myself.

 

3. 13 Thoughts on Georgette Heyer's Cotillion - A review of the book, in 13 points. Truth was I was too lazy to write an actual review, and reviewing in point form is always so much easier. LOL!

 

4. 13 Fun Facts about Fairy Tales - I'm a big fan of fairy tales, and I had such fun finding out about these!

 

5. 13 Things to be Grateful for in 2008 - I do this every year. Instead of making new year resolutions on New Year's, I like to review the past year and look at what I've achieved. I think it's always wonderful to be grateful for the things you have. =)

 

6. 13 Reasons for Reading - I sometimes wonder what kind of person I would be if I didn't read. Reading's such a big part of who I am, and the books I've read have shaped me so. This TT was just a reminder of the reasons I read.

 

7. 13 Authors whose Books I Buy Indiscriminately - This is a list of authors whose books I buy just because they wrote them. It doesn't matter that I don't know what the book is about, because I know that they'll be great, just because these authors wrote them.

 

8. 13 Things Googled about my Name - I stole this idea from Bumbles, and I did it just because it looked fun! =)

 

9. 13 things about the Chinese New Year 2009 - CNY had just started and I was busy, busy, busy, and very involved in many family gatherings and social events. I just thought I'd share a little bit about the culture. =)

 

10. 13 Fun Facts about the Rock Bottom Remainders - For those who don't already know, the RBR is a band consisting of very famous authors. This has got to be one of my favorite TT posts! I had such fun finding out about them and I just wanted to share.

 

11. 13 Romantic Quotes - It was near Valentine's day, I was feeling romantic. What can I say. *g*

 

12. 13 Books about Books - I was looking through my bookshelves and I realized that I actually had a lot of these. Not 13, but close to it, and I enjoyed the ones I had so much, I thought I'd TT about them.

 

13. 13 of my TT posts! - This post! This one, about my TT posts! =) Here! Done! Yay!






0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates