Saturday, December 11, 2010

All My Patients Have Tales by Jeff Wells

All My Patients Have Tales by Jeff Wells

Just a couple of weeks ago, I read a book called Every Patient Tells a Story by Lisa Sanders. Click on the title to find out more about it.

I was tickled when I found this book because of the similarities in the titles, and also because I was sure that a book about animals as patients would be really fun and amusing to read.

Well, it wasn’t a bad book, there are a couple of funny stories, but somehow it just left me feeling somewhat indifferent to it.

It’s probably not so much the stories as it is the writing style and the presentation of the stories, so in all fairness, I’m not criticizing his experiences or expertise in his practice, but the book itself.

With many of the stories, I found myself wondering what his point was. These are amusing anecdotes, sure, but they don’t seem to be worth spending money on to buy the book. It was a little disappointing as I expected more from it.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates