Monday, November 05, 2012

Struggling

I’ve been really struggling to get back in the habit of blogging, or in fact, writing at all.

I used to blog all the time, anytime I had anything to tell, or every time I finished a book, but now I have to consciously remind myself to blog at least once a week.

Habits are hard to break, but once broken, they’re hard to pick up again too. =(

I do want to keep blogging, and reading everyone else’s blogs, I remember having so much fun with them, and especially all the blog memes. Those were my favourite parts of blogging; the community, sharing each others similarities and differences…

It might not come as naturally to me as it used to, but I’m going to keep on blogging at least once a week until it does.

Bear with me until then, please.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates