Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan

Dash & Lily's Book of DaresDash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So after I finished reading Rachel Cohn’s Beta, I realized that she had also written this book, which had been sitting on my shelves for a while.

I was interested in reading this book because I had watched Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist, and then found out that it was from a book of the same name that these authors wrote together.

I haven’t read that book, but I read this book and it’s so much fun and so different than the young adult romance you usually find out there.

I love the Book of Dares, and I love how Dash and Lily have fun with each other, being playful, and yet also honest and raw at the same time. I like how it’s not a sappy romance, but it’s real and awkward, and so funny!

Thank goodness there are two other books written by Cohn and Levithan; Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist and Naomi and Ely’s No Kiss List. I’ll have to get my hands on them asap!

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates