Wednesday, October 07, 2009

A Typical Day at Work TT #28

Ok, I’ll admit it, I’m just lazy. And really tired.

I didn’t have the time to write a better post about more interesting topics, so I’m just going to write these simple random 13 things about my new job. =)

  1. I have to wake up at 6.30am every Monday to Friday, so that I won’t get caught in the traffic jam.
  2. Hubby sends me to the LRT station, then I commute to work.
  3. I leave the house at about 7.20am, and I reach the office at about 8.40am! =(
  4. After that it’s work, work, work the whole day, although sometimes I take a toilet break or a water cooler break. =)
  5. I don’t really get the chance to eat healthy though, the food in KL is really expensive, and there aren’t many places that offer healthy, good food.
  6. Also, I used to eat little meals 5 times a day, now I only get 3 meals a day, because I only get one lunch hour. (LOL! Of course!)
  7. Sometimes I only get 2 meals a day, because I run late in the mornings and have no time for breakfast. =(
  8. I’ve started putting on inches on my waistline since eating bigger meals.
  9. I enjoy my work a lot, but I think my biggest complaint is always being hungry and never getting good and healthy food, and also that the food is so expensive there.
  10. I start work at 9am, and finally finish at 6pm. They don’t count lunch hour as a work hour here…=P (Hello, I’m eating more expensive and less healthy food in KL because I’m *at* work, aren’t I? It’s not like lunch hour’s a holiday for me. I hate how they exploit you to the max here.)
  11. And then I commute home again, during rush hour when the we’re all packed like sardines in the train, and someone with halitosis is breathing down my neck. Ugh…
  12. Finally I reach the station where hubby picks me up again, and we go to his mother’s house where dinner’s waiting.
  13. So from 6.30am until 7pm, I’m pretty much tied down because of my job. And after that, I’m too tired to do much else.

So of course you’ll forgive me for not having a more interesting TT this week, right? =D

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates