Monday, October 26, 2009

Neno’s Award

image

Alice Audrey at Alice’s Restaurant gave me this great award. Thanks, Alice!! It’s really wonderful to be appreciated! =)

Neno’s Award—-Rules and Regulations

1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.

2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.

3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.

4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.

5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.

6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.

7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

Why I love blogging?

So many reasons, but I think the main one is because you get to “meet” so many people in the blogosphere. You could write in a physical diary or in my case, since I like to review books, I could keep my own book of reviews, but where’s the fun in that?

When I post my reviews on a blog, I meet many more readers who love the same books as I do, and get more recommendations for other great books, and of course, sometimes we have small discussions on what we liked or disliked about a book, and I think it’s wonderful!

I’m passing this award on to:

Adelle Laudan because I love her posts and writings.

Jehara because I think she’s a very interesting person.

Molly & Andy from The Bumbles, because I think they’re such a fun couple!

Rob from The Luck Key just because he’s been an amazing friend. =)

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates