Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Book Title Meme TT #41

I had such fun doing the last book meme that I went searching the web for more! I found this here, and liked it so much I decided to do it. =)

The rules are: Using only books you have read in the last year (365 days, obviously, since we're barely over the threshold of ought-ten), answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title. It’s a lot harder than you think!

  1. Describe yourself: The Book Thief (This is me, alright! Except that I don’t actually steal books…)
  2. How do you feel: Quirkology
  3. Describe where you currently live: The Last Summer (Well, it’s always summer here, and I’m hoping it’s my last year here!)
  4. If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Brave New World
  5. Your favourite form of transportation: The Host
  6. Your best friend is: Dear Enemy (something like that…=D)
  7. You and your friends are: Finding Your Mojo 
  8. What’s the weather like: The Mist (Not really, like I said, always summer here, but I didn’t have any better book title!)
  9. You fear: Night Mare
  10. What is the best advice you have to give: Handle with Care (Really good advice for everything, I think)
  11. Thought for the day: Harvest for Hope
  12. How I would like to die: The Most Wanted (in a good way, I hope!)
  13. My soul’s present condition: Keeping Faith

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates