Thursday, February 05, 2009

Thank you for the Awards!

image

Alice from Alice's Restaurant awarded me this Lemonade Award last week. Yayyy!

 

This is the "When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade" Award, for bloggers who make the best out of everything they have.

 

I'm honored! Thank you so much, Alice!

 

 

So how it works is:

 

1) You must link back to the person you received the award from.
2) You have to nominate 10 bloggers who are deserving of this award!

 

 

image

 

I've also received another award, from Natasha at Ulat Buku in the City.

 

The Premio Dardos Award is given in recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.

 

I am doubly honored! Thank you, Natasha!

 

 

 

 

The rules are as follows:

  1. Accept the award; post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted you this award and his or her blog link.
  2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know that have been chosen for this award.

Here's what I'm going to do though, instead of me awarding these to particular bloggers, I'd like to instead ask for nominations of bloggers *you* think deserve these awards, and I'll award these to them.

 

It would be a great way for me to discover new, great bloggers too! =)

 

You can nominate a blogger for either one of the awards, or you can nominate them for both. Let me know which in your comments! And remember to leave the links to their blogs!

 

Thanks in advance! =)

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates