Monday, October 01, 2007

Release Alerts for Your Favorite Authors' and Musicians' New Releases

Sponsored Review

I've always found it a hassle to check Amazon.com for my favorite authors' new releases, or my favorite musicians' new albums, and I hate scrolling through all those lists just to find if one of my favorite authors has written a new book or if one of my favorite singers has a new album out. The worst thing is spending hours scrolling through the lists just to find there isn't anything new. And sometimes because I get so tired of checking for new releases, I just can't be bothered anymore and end up missing my favorites' new releases. It's a major annoyance.

Now there's this new site, ReleaseAlerts.com, that has made it so much easier to keep track of my favorite authors' and musicians' new releases. It does the checking for new releases in Amazon.com for us, and it's free! I love free services!

If like me, you've missed any new releases from your favorite authors or musicians in the past, and if you can't be bothered to scroll through lists and lists to check if your favorites might have released something new, then why not sign up for ReleaseAlerts.com's email alerts.

It's really easy to use, all you have to do is sign up, search for your favorite authors and musicians, and register for free email alerts whenever your favorite authors release new books, or whenever your favorite musicians release new albums. Don't worry, you won't get any unsolicited emails, the only email you'll receive are the release alerts you registered for. I've signed up for a couple of my favorite authors already, and I've bookmarked the site so I
can add more of my favorites in the future.

All I have to do now is sit back and wait for ReleaseAlerts.com to let me know whenever there's a new release. I don't have to waste hours and hours of my time, and I don't have to anxiously check Amazon.com for new releases anymore. That's the best thing!

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates